Irene Di Mase was born Calabria, in 1994. She decides to enroll in the Art School, which she will leave after a few weeks due to the decline of the institute. Leaves art aside to devote herself to Advertising Graphics at the Professional Institute N. De Filippis in Vibo Valentia. However, after graduating from high school, she feels the need to deepen her studies and decides to attend the Art Graphics course at the Academy of Fine Arts in Reggio Calabria. It is here that she discovers a particular predisposition for drawing making her greatest passion and mode of expression.
Irene, only after a year of practice, makes pencil and charcoal her favorite tools, a perfectionist by nature she feels ever closer to pictorial realism. She spends a lot of time studying drawing to try to express her own sensitivity technique to the fullest. After a short period, she felt the need to produce through color and began to devote himself to the study of oil painting.
Painting has given her the opportunity to discover a particular love for landscape paintings, in fact today she dedicates herself in a particular way to the creation of seascapes, trying to best capture the movement and realism of the water by combining it with atmospheres that give involvement and dialogue towards the interlocutor.
Irene is increasingly inclined to an emotional, humanistic, interior research, which is reflected both in the choice of subjects and in the way in which she decides to express herself. In his drawings and paintings the emotional perception that she feels during the observation of the subject prevails, a strong connection with the beauty and emotions she lives and therefore that is real and tangible.................
- 2015 ‘’World Art only quality’’ Galeria Rincòn Del Arte/ Granada/ Spagna
- 2017 Estatarte XXV Edizione / Italia
- 2018 Premio Nazionale d’Arte Città Metropolitana di Reggio Calabria /Italia
- 2019 Esposizione ‘’20 anos en 20x20’’ della Galeria Artelibre, Sala de exposiciones de Bantierra/ Saragozza/Spagna
-2019 Esposizione ‘’20 anos en 20x20’’ della Galeria Artelibre, MEAM Museum/Barcellona/ Spagna
- 2020 Esposizione ‘’20 anos en 20x20’’ della Galeria Artelibre, Palazzo Einaudi/Chivasso/ Italia
- 2021 Esposizione ‘’20 anos en 20x20’’ Galeria Artelibre, Galeria Arte Roma/ Saragozza/ Spagna